• Wiliebic
dating rich single women for free

Find me here!!! My name is Journey

:: MY CONTACT INFORMATION ON THE NEXT PAGE ::

SEE PROFILE HERE - NICK Maya

>>>>>>>>>> Click Here To Register And See More My Other Photos

Find me here!!! My name is Sawyer

:: MY CONTACT INFORMATION ON THE NEXT PAGE ::

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar was off the mark in his scathing critique of "The Bachelor," because love blossoms the same way on TV as it does in real life ... so says a contestant. We got "Bachelor in Paradise" star Jared Haibon -- who's been on 2 seasons of "BIP" and 1 season of "The Bachelorette" -- and he says the idea that people aren't their true selves on the reality shows mirrors what happens with everyone on a date ... they put on a good but sometimes false face. Jared's got a point ... but it seems like Kareem was getting at something a lot deeper than being phony for the cameras. Kareem rails on the shows, saying it portrays "cartoonish physical and mental restrictions" on relationships. He also comes close to calling the shows racist, saying, "If you're black ... you're usually kept around as a courtesy for a few weeks before being ejected."
Reps in the gym can make you healthy, but so can good food and champagne, according to Diddy's ex, Kim Porter, who says he's the picture of health. Diddy suffered some dad bod shaming when pics of him on a yacht surfaced last week, but his ex is flipping a switch saying the haters got the images all twisted -- they just don't recognize the good life when they see it. Kim, who has 3 kids with Diddy, also says this particular dad's outgrown the need for a 6-pack to impress chicks. He's got $820 mil, after all.
The woman accusing Kim Porter -- Diddy's baby mama -- of being a hard-core druggie who exposed her kids to marijuana and cocaine is a fraud who is pissed off because she got the ax ... this according to sources close to Kim Our sources say ... former nanny Dawn Drago is a convicted shoplifter -- something she didn't disclose on her employment application. But more to the point, we're told she's extremely bitter because she was fired for falsifying time sheets. We're told Kim is adamant ... Drago's drug claims are completely false and the lawsuit is retaliation for getting 86'd. A rep from the law firm representing Drago tells TMZ, the shoplifting conviction is irrelevant "because she was not working at a shop." That's the quote. We don't understand it either.
Handle business. Keep your nose outta trouble. Stay the hell away from sketchy situations. These are all different ways of saying Ezekiel ElliottСЏв•—в”ђ's gotta man up to move past his domestic violence saga -- courtesy of Eddie GeorgeСЏв•—в”ђ. We got Eddie at LAX ... and asked the former NFL superstar to weigh in on Zeke as the RB fights to reduce his 6-game suspension. George was an Ohio State legend just like Elliott ... but unlike Elliott, stayed out of trouble once he made it big as a pro. So ... George dropped some knowledge on Zeke -- and made it clear he's got faith Elliott can turn it around with the help of Jerry Jones and his Dallas Cowboys fam.
Dana White says he REALLY hopes Jon Jones' positive drug test is a mistake and he'll be exonerated by the B sample ... but he says that's "highly unlikely." White appeared on the "TMZ Sports" TV show (airs weeknights on FS1) and said he still hasn't personally spoken with Jones since he learned the UFC superstar tested positive for steroids. White said he was disappointed in Jones -- since the guy is so insanely gifted, he doesn't need banned substances to dominate in the UFC. "He doesn't need it!!!! He doesn't need to do that! He's that talented and that gifted that he doesn't need drugs."
"American Idol" has backed itself into a corner, because it might need to delay taping until it lands more judges ... but that doesn't work for the only judge it's got so far -- Katy Perry. Our 'Idol' sources tell us ... Thursday is the last stop for the show's tour bus auditions, and it's just weeks away from the planned taped auditions with the judges. Problem is -- producers are no closer to locking down stars to join Katy on the panel. So the dilemma is simple and serious -- if the show's forced to postpone filming, it will likely conflict with Perry's Witness tour schedule producers worked so hard to accommodate in the first place. Adding to the dilemma ... 'A.I.' still hasn't signed desired judge #2, Luke Bryan. We're told he wants more money, and the Disney perks he was offered instead of cash didn't cut it. 'Idol's' no closer to landing the 3rd judge.

chat dating free line online
fwb dating
black dating online people
dating lady religious russian
robert plant and allison krauss dating
for dating
100 free indian dating site
bbw dating friendly

shia labeuf dating
legitiment completely free dating sites
aquarius and dating
help with dating
information interracial dating
dating services omaha
mate 1 dating service
west side dating
sydney dating service
dating cancer woman
christian dating site uk web

dating couples devotional
virtual avatar dating
asian dating realm
and internet dating
funny dating video
three dating
housewive online dating
solbi and andy dating
singer treadle machine dating
online dating for the disabled
amateur dating female mature

pyliava.edukit.te.ua/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=627196
www.forum.cryptgames.net/viewtopic.php?f...215&p=203741#p203741
www.etudiant.lyceebelair.fr/renault/flux...php?pid=97981#p97981
ofp2.wz.cz/forums.php?m=posts&q=3&n=last#bottom
karabas.su/forum/index.php?topic=11136.new#new
ewanetwork.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t...284&p=876757#p876757
foro.wikineos.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=25076
cory.baldwinserver.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=299457
forum.saavisa.com/viewtopic.php?pid=960799#p960799
forum.anbsoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=123819
forunclubes.empreendedortec.com.br/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=88328

7xFx0EmdnNh1x6vmuTeBGu0AQhPzL75V5pvb7Kc1JQLkl1gD3ow
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds