• Wiliebic
association of dating agencies

SEE PROFILE HERE - NICK Sawyer

<<< CLICK HERE >>>

Find me here!!! My name is Mckinley

>>>>>>>>>> Click Here To Register And See More My Other Photos

SEE PROFILE HERE - NICK Katelyn

:: MY CONTACT INFORMATION ON THE NEXT PAGE ::

Steve Largent did it ... so did Heath Shuler and Jack Kemp -- and now Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is calling on MORE pro athletes to run for political office. The NBA legend recently appeared on "SI Now" and made the case for Dwyane Wade to run for mayor of Chicago ... claiming he's smart and tuned into the city and could really make a difference. So, when we saw KAJ in NYC Monday -- he told us it shouldn't stop with Wade -- saying people like Kobe Bryant should also consider politics ... because athletes have the popularity to be great leaders.
Michael Jordan's former Chicago Bulls teammate is coming to his defense ... with Ron Harper telling us Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's criticism of MJ is simply unfair ... he ABSOLUTELY cares about people over shoe sales. Kareem went after MJ during an event in D.C. last week for an incident that went down back in '92 ... when Jordan reportedly refused to help black democrat Harvey Gantt in his campaign to unseat racist republican senator Jesse Helms because "Republicans buy sneakers, too." Kareem said, "You canтАЩt be afraid of losing shoe sales if youтАЩre worried about your civil and human rights. [Jordan] took commerce over conscience. ItтАЩs unfortunate for him, but heтАЩs gotta live with it." "He may not come out and tell the world [what his values are] ... but he's one of the smartest guys I've ever been around."
A Stipe Miocic vs. Jon Jones superfight ain't on the table anymore ... but was it ever?? We spoke to the heavyweight champ on the heels of Jon's failed steroids test ... and Stipe says he hadn't heard of a potential matchup with Jones till Dana White mentioned it to reporters. "I had no idea. I was like, 'That's news to me,'" Miocic told TMZ Sports. Stipe's not ruling out a fight with Jones down the road -- but with JJ sidelined for who knows how long, he says he's looking to pull a Conor McGregor ... and fight heavyweight boxing champ Anthony Joshua!
Sometimes punk kids talking trash need a lesson in respect ... and that's how Faizon Love describes the beatdown he handed a valet in Columbus Airport. We talked to Faizon about Judge Mathis' advice on how the comedian should handle his criminal case going forward, and he was actually open to it. He still believes he was in the right though because the valet allegedly spit at him. Love admits he probably could learn some lessons from his airport attack too, but backing down from a fight is definitely not one of them.
Everyone's a comedian ... even Kareem Abdul-Jabbar! The Lakers legend was one of the speakers at Shaq's big Lakers statue unveiling at Staples Center on Friday ... and made a reference to the fact Kobe Bryant was on hand for the event! "Some people thought the odds of Kobe Bryant showing up today were the same as Shaq sinking a free throw." The ceremony was great. The statue looks awesome.
Well, that didn't take long ... a huge fight broke out on the FIRST day "Love & Hip Hop L.A." started shooting -- and TMZ has video which shows Ray J was in the middle of the mess. The brawl went down between Ray J's GF Princess Love and singer Teairra Mari inside a nightclub. Princess goes wild when she sees Teairra standing with Ray J. Sources close to production tell us Princess demanded to know why Teairra was with her man ... and also claimed she saw photos of them together. We're told Teairra simply said, "I don't care" ... and then it was on ... with Princess throwing the first punch. Our sources say landing Ray J for the show was a huge score ... he had originally turned down offers to join the cast.

ashley tisdale dating zac
list of radioactive dating techniques
free adult sex dating classifieds
capital cupid dating
redtube dating review
who is jared padelecki dating
internet dating scam artists
japanese online dating sites
dating en international language language nl nl site
humor dating

agency dating ukraine
tamron hall dating
delaware dating service
filipina lady dating
kuwait dating
melissa o'neill rex goudie dating
best dating com free adult personals online interracial
honolulu speed dating
dating online ontario services
dating service newmarketr
dating praew thai woman
beautiful women dating
dating profiles for women

dating personals greatnow com
free dating sites bbw
traditional dating vs online dating
the meaning of dating
thenorthernecho co uk dating
bangalore girls dating
dating direct co uk
dating heisey glass
information about dating

ognitambov.ru/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=119692
mc.kremlingames.com/index.php?/topic/806...rvices-palm-springs/
forum.anbsoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=133544
forum.denero.ru/index.php?board=2.0
corpbuilders.pe.hu/viewtopic.php?pid=70764#p70764
allanic.co/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=63206
gan3.com/forumcdt12-0-21.html
forum.anbsoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=134647
ca-cartonne.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=162282
xxx.forumup.it/viewtopic.php?p=38561&mforum=xxx#38561
greengaminghouse.com/index.php/topic,309691.new.html#new
forum.andama.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=659559

7xFx0EmdnNh1x6vmuTeBGu0AQhPzL75V5pvb7Kc1JQLkl1gD3ow
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds