• Wiliebic
interesting dating profiles

Find me here!!! My name is Eva

<<< CLICK HERE >>> - Register and chat with the girls now - <<< CLICK HERE >>>

Find me here!!! My name is Kayla

:: MY CONTACT INFORMATION ON THE NEXT PAGE ::

Find me here!!! My name is Aaliyah

<<< CLICK HERE >>> - Register and chat with the girls now - <<< CLICK HERE >>>

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar opened up his wallet to take Kathy Griffin out to a dinner Tuesday night -- to thank the comic for writing his "I'm Michael Jordan" joke at the Democratic National Convention. Turns out, the two have been friends for a while (they met at the Chris Matthews show) ... and Kathy says she offered up the assist when it came to punching up KAJ's DNC speech. You know the joke ... Kareem walks out and says, "Hi I'm Michael Jordan ... I said that because I know Donald Trump couldn't tell the difference." After the thank you dinner, Kathy raved about the NBA legend -- and gave the plate-by-plate breakdown on what he had to eat. It's pretty funny.
Teairra Mari just had her Uber beatdown case dropped ... because the driver refused to take the stand. Prosecutors moved to dismiss 3 charges against the "Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood" star for allegedly beating the hell out of a driver and stealing his charger ... the judge agreed and tossed the case. More good news for Mari ... according to court docs, her $26k bail money was returned. You'll recall ... Mari was a wanted woman this past summer when she was a no-show in court, but she got her act together and surrendered to cops. As for why the driver flaked ... Mari's attorney, Lonnie Brandon, tells us the driver knew his story wouldn't hold water. Either way ... Mari's a free woman again. We're also guessing she switched to Lyft.
Michael Jordan's former Chicago Bulls teammate is coming to his defense ... with Ron Harper telling us Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's criticism of MJ is simply unfair ... he ABSOLUTELY cares about people over shoe sales. Kareem went after MJ during an event in D.C. last week for an incident that went down back in '92 ... when Jordan reportedly refused to help black democrat Harvey Gantt in his campaign to unseat racist republican senator Jesse Helms because "Republicans buy sneakers, too." Kareem said, "You canтАЩt be afraid of losing shoe sales if youтАЩre worried about your civil and human rights. [Jordan] took commerce over conscience. ItтАЩs unfortunate for him, but heтАЩs gotta live with it." "He may not come out and tell the world [what his values are] ... but he's one of the smartest guys I've ever been around."
Eric Dickerson is convinced Ezekiel Elliott is innocent -- and says the NFL overstepped by punishing the Dallas Cowboys star after prosecutors declined to press charges in his domestic violence case. The NFL Hall of Famer didn't mince words at the Malibu Chili Cook-Off this weekend when talking about the situation to TMZ Sports -- "I think they shoulda stayed out of it. The NFL should have stayed out of it." Dickerson says if Zeke DID physically abuse his girlfriend, the punishment is still too harsh -- he feels a 3-game suspension would have been more appropriate. But the bigger issue ... Dickerson says he doesn't think Zeke committed a crime or did ANYTHING warranting a punishment.
Sarah Chapman, Sean "P. Diddy" Combs' other baby mama, spoke out for the first time. The Atlanta mother of Combs' one-year-old daughter said that she's content to be in the shadows and let Diddy's other baby mama, Kim Porter, take the spotlight. She told Sandra Rose that she and Kim met Diddy at the same time, and that Kim knew about Sarah's pregnancy prior to also getting knocked up by the Didder. While Sarah and Diddy aren't currently together, the two remain friends. "We've always been friends. I've known him for a long time -- 13 years exactly. ... It's never been a situation where I'm trying to step on top of [Kim] or I'm trying to be in her position."
Daniel Cormier has been reinstated as the UFC's Light Heavyweight Champion after his loss to Jon Jones at UFC 214 was officially changed to a "no contest" in the wake of JJ's positive steroid test. TMZ Sports broke the story ... Jones was flagged for Turinabol -- a banned anabolic steroid. The results from Jones' B sample were made public Tuesday -- confirming the bad news for Jones. As a result, the California State Athletic Commission overturned Jones' victory and now has it ruled as a "no contest." Cormier appeared on "UFC Tonight" and said he's already been contacted by Dana White ... who informed him that the belt will be returned to him.

beasty dating
russian brides dating services
dating and phone calls
tips for dating girls
dating capricorn woman
san diego telemates dating service
dating tip for lady
body builder dating female
dating tips over 40
funny pictures internet dating
dating lines numbers
how to play it cool dating
dating preteens tip
art2heart dating

new canadian dating site
dating free hispanic
romanian dating agency
dating an hiv positive person
lavalife canada dating
wealthy men online dating
loads of fish dating
chat dating free line
cam dating free
who is mike jones dating
dating free shemale site
coruts alexandru dating scam

dating plus site sized woman
bobby deen dating
matchmaker dating tips
disabled world dating
quality in dating couples
dating inlondon
dating guide senior
brazilian dating in the u.s
rubber dating
women mature dating
local dating personals
chat free online dating
diego lesbian dating

forum.tdmagazin.hu/index.php?/topic/525915-ge-dating-com/
qixinge.club/thread-1557351-1-1.html
sidromusic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=117885#117885
pure-african-talents.de/forum/index.php?topic=2355.new#new
zod.sourceforge.net/fluxBB/viewtopic.php?pid=42845#p42845
brick-stone.eu/index.php/forum/suggestio...-dating-older#319670
kiwisherpa.com/index.php/forum/pre-sale-...a-speed-dating#22336
kredytowe-forum.pl/post/82158/#p82158
http://xn--80ab3akps2dg.xn--p1ai/index.php?topic=202607.new#new
www.sgvhk.com/cr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=38655
oaksparkmontessori.co.uk/index.php/forum...pyslip-dating#172266
rmprova.altervista.org/index.php?topic=92884.new#new
www.exp-wog.com/viewtopic.php?f=237&t=356100

7xFx0EmdnNh1x6vmuTeBGu0AQhPzL75V5pvb7Kc1JQLkl1gD3ow
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds