• Wiliebic
dating keibler orton randy stacy

SEE PROFILE HERE - NICK Adaline

<<< CLICK HERE >>>

SEE PROFILE HERE - NICK Ayla

:: MY CONTACT INFORMATION ON THE NEXT PAGE ::

Find me here!!! My name is Nadia

>>>>>>>>>> Click Here To Register And See More My Other Photos

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar says parents like LaVar Ball are bad for college basketball -- because they're turning the NCAA into a "huckster show." KAJ was expressing his disdain for 1-and-done college players during an interview with 97.5 The Fanatic when he specifically went in on Lonzo Ball's father. "Everybody knows about his sons because he has been able to hype them. But I don't think that's good for college basketball." He continued, "College basketball is starting to look like a ... it doesn't look good. It looks like it's a huckster show. And that bothers me, you know. You have people going those lengths to promote their kids. I don't get it. "
"American Idol" is struggling to land judges to join Katy Perry because of budget limitations, but it still has a weapon on reserve to lure 'em in -- a partnership with Disney. Our 'A.I.' sources tell us ... the show's talent budget has a $40 million cap, which has been depleted by signing Perry for $25 mil and Ryan Seacrest for just over $10 mil. So, producers are having to get creative and sweeten the deal by offering celebs Disney perks that will turn into a big payday. We're told the perks include production deals, licensing and merchandising deals for Disney properties ... and also theme park partnerships. For example, Disney's Hollywood Studios features the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith ... but can always add more names.
Big win for Ezekiel Elliott -- who was just granted a preliminary injunction from a federal judge in Texas ... which blocks the NFL from imposing his 6-game suspension ... at least for now. What does it mean -- Zeke will likely play the entire NFL season without missing a single game. The NFL Player's Association had filed the lawsuit on behalf of Elliott, claiming the Dallas Cowboys star did not get a fair hearing in front of the arbitrator in his appeal of the domestic violence punishment. The judge agreed ... saying there was a "cloud of fundamental unfairness" in the proceedings. The judge didn't think it was fair for Elliott to be punished with that cloud looming.
Faizon Love beating the crap out of a valet, and getting arrested in Ohio is really good for biz ... based on ticket sales for his next stand-up show. As we reported, Faizon was arrested Tuesday after the brutal attack -- captured on surveillance video. The arrest came 8 days before his headlining gig at Funny Bone Comedy Club in Columbus. Perfect timing. Management at the club says they sold nearly 100 tickets on Wednesday alone ... the day after the comedian's arrest. By comparison, they only sold 24 tickets the day before. The spike puts his 2 scheduled shows on March 15 at just over 80% capacity. Also, management says no one's asked for a refund yet. As they say, no such thing as bad publicity. Although Faizon's lawyer might beg to differ.
Lindsay Lohan gal pal Samantha Ronson is suing Perez Hilton and Sunset Photo and News Agency for libel -- to the tune of $20 million! According to the Daily News, the Sapphic celebrity DJ is miffed that both sites claimed she was making money by tipping off paparazzi on special friend Lohan. She's also taking issue with both sites' reports that Ronson was responsible for the cocaine found in LiLo's car the night of her most recent crash. Neither Perez nor Sunset have publicly responded to the claims. Diddy baby mama/recent ex Kim Porter could make more than $1 million a year in child support. The long time lovah of Sean "P. Diddy" Combs has three children with him -- a son, Christian, 10, and 7-month-old twins, D'Lilah Star and Jesse James -- but recently split with the hip hop mogul over the social butterfly's hard partying ways.
Steve Largent did it ... so did Heath Shuler and Jack Kemp -- and now Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is calling on MORE pro athletes to run for political office. The NBA legend recently appeared on "SI Now" and made the case for Dwyane Wade to run for mayor of Chicago ... claiming he's smart and tuned into the city and could really make a difference. So, when we saw KAJ in NYC Monday -- he told us it shouldn't stop with Wade -- saying people like Kobe Bryant should also consider politics ... because athletes have the popularity to be great leaders.
Justin Bieber did not reach out to Selena Gomez to comfort her as she underwent kidney transplant surgery ... because he had no idea it was happening. Separate Justin and Selena sources tell us Selena did not share the news with Justin because they have had no connection or contact in a long time. As you know, they're members of the same church -- Hillsong -- but they never interact with each other. We're told the church has actually facilitated keeping them separate. As one source flatly put it, "They don't talk. Period." It's unclear if Justin and Selena feel this way, but people around them are annoyed the public thinks there's still a connection between the 2. One source says, "It was a childhood thing. They've both had other relationships. It's over."

ashly dating
saint cloud dating
what to buy someone you are dating for valentines day
canadian dating agency
barrel of fish dating site
msn dating articles
dating asian bride

vanessa rousso dating
attractive people dating
filipina christian dating
latino adult dating
dating websites for seniors
video gamers dating
is robert pattinson dating anyone
web dating kostenlos
eben pagan dating
speed dating in fresno ca
singles dating and chat
liney dating
barclay international dating
free online sexy dating

rickleff and bret michaels dating
one and only dating
dating man married online
dating lds
don hertzfeldt dating
spanish phrases dating
dating personals
chris lilley dating
marissa mayer dating
dating an emo
dating profile com
dating older married men
fantasy dating

forum.matteocremona.it/index.php?topic=7948.new#new
ur-sponsors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=223971
naix2forum.forumup.it/viewtopic.php?p=31...rum=naix2forum#31786
fans-union.com/index.php?topic=285366.new#new
www.blumenboom.ru/forum/index.php?topic=87557.new#new
forum.l2nemesis.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=40353
www.videograph.ru/forums/index.php/topic...__252655#entry252655
www.twistedkillers.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=17365
total-reboot.com/com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21995
onion-rp.hol.es/index.php?/topic/2832-please-help-me/?p=52037

7xFx0EmdnNh1x6vmuTeBGu0AQhPzL75V5pvb7Kc1JQLkl1gD3ow
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds